Terms of service
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE COMPANY Mojo Uniques
1.) APPLICATION TO ENTREPRENEURS AND DEFINITIONS < / span>
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
< span> A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
2.) COMING ON CONTRACT, STORAGE OF THE CONTRACT TEXT
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop http: //www.mojo-uniques .com
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
Mojo Uniques - Owner Julie Parge span >
Kaserngasse 1, 88131 Lindau
UID: DE250 1999 75
< / p>
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. Unfortunately, we have to reserve the right to prior sale. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the "Checkout" button
5) Log in to the online shop after registering and entering your login details (email address and password).
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “chargeable ichtig order "or" buy "
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can press the" Back "button in the Internet browser used after checking his information get to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). If the item selected by the consumer is still available and has not been sold in the store in the meantime, we will accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the text of the contract for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at http: //www.mojo-uniques/agb. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible on the internet.
3 PRICES, SHIPPING COSTS, PAYMENT, DUE DATE< p> (1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard).< p> (3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract is concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold Even in the case of mail order purchases, the goods are only transferred to the buyer when the goods are handed over to the buyer.
5 RETENTION OF TITLE
We keep us ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
Subject to prior sale